Webdatagrid rowupdating not firing does age difference matter when dating
Nothing has happened running your code, and there is an information in the console tab that could not identify .lc_switch(). I suggest that you could use onserver_change event like the following, MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact [email protected]: Button inside Grid Button Column with Command Name which when fired does some logic.Problem: The method that supposed to execute on button event(click) was not executing at all.
Hi Ali, We will need additional information on your exact scenario, what the expected behavior is and what the actual issue is.
If the grid contains templated columns or is bound to some of the fields from the data source, the Values and Old Values must be updated to add those missing values.
Otherwise missing cells will be nulled out by the auto update operation. The dictionary consists of the new values to be set on the row's unbound cells.
Providing the markup and the relevant part of your code-behind will also prove helpful. Regards, Konstantin Dikov Telerik Show Status Bar="true" Auto Generate Columns="False" Allow Sorting="True" Allow Multi Row Selection="False" Allow Paging="True" On Insert Command="Balance Adjustment_Item Com" On Need Data Source="Balance Adjustment_RDGV_Need Data Source"Hello Ali, I have tested your Rad Grid settings with dummy data and when I have attached a handler for the server-side On Item Command event, it fires as expected when you click on the button from the template column.
Following is the sample that I have tested: I have the same issue. When I change my browser in compatibility mode to IE 8,9,10 it fires the item_Command event but when edge is selected it does not. I have been struggling for it for more than 3 days. Hello Sahib, I have tested the same example in IE 11 and the event is firing as expected on it too.
Solution: Change in Page_Load in code behind because there was some logic which was handling what to do when Page. After "better" defining what to do on postback everything worked as expected. Is Post Back and if changing it solves you problems.